22 February 2011

Birth guess

It's so stupid, the things that set me off.

Like today it hit me, had things gone the way they were supposed to, there would have been a thread on the forum for my birth guesses by now.

But things didn't go the way they were supposed to.

And I have no birth guesses thread.

And I'll be sad as I start to see birth guesses for the other Autumn girls. Even though I'm happy for them. But I'm only human. And it hurts.

So I'm doing my own birth guess.

She would have been a girl. Of course. 8 pounds. And born on her due date - Saturday 5 March 2011.

I wonder if I would have been right?

Bloody hell Steph, stop torturing yourself, seriously :(

PS: Remember Kayla? Pregnant girl at work? She had a little girl. On Friday night. I'm happy for her, I really am. But I should have been next...

2 comments:

  1. massive massive hugs hun. be kind to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs from me too, and yes please stop torturing yourself, as Em said, be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete